HSSM Social Media Policy
Thank you for joining the HSSM Facebook® page. We encourage participation and hope you will share your opinions on our issues. By taking part in discussions on our page, you are agreeing to the policy outlined below.
We reserve the right to delete posts containing the following:
- Profane or offensive language;
- Inappropriate, irrelevant information or misinformation;
- Bullying and personal attacks;
- Promoting violence or illegal activities;
- Supporting individuals or organizations which promote animal cruelty; or
- Spam or commercial sales.
While we strongly encourage open discussion and amiable debating on relevant topics, abusive language, bullying or chronic harassment of HSSM supporters is not accepted. If you continually violate our policy, you will be removed from our page.
Thank you for your support—together we will continue to speak for those who cannot speak for themselves.
Places You Should Consider
Add to My Connections
Say Something or Ask a Question about Humane Society of South Mississippi